Binbrook Group of Parishes
The Parish Church
All Saints Wold Newton
The small village of Wold Newton is situated in a pretty valley and contains buildings of brick and stone.
The church of All Saints is built on a hill overlooking the village and is approached by a footpath opposite the village hall and through a garden and field. The village hall is the former Church school closed in the 1940's and very beautifully restored by local effort.
The small church is situated in a wooded churchyard
with some interesting memorials. The church was designed by James Fowler, Architect of
Louth, and consecrated in 1860. It has one bell and a small apse. Inside there is a
painted rood beam and many objects of piety.
A Guide to the Church was written about in about
1950 by William Maurice Wright and can be viewed by clicking the Wold
Newton Guide link.
Sundays Parish Mass 8.45.am.
Check Magazine Page for this month's service times