Binbrook Group of Parishes
The Parish Church
All Saints Thorganby
The small village of Thorganby only consists of some thirty or so persons and other than the Parish Church has no buildings of interest.
The Church dedicated to All Saints is situated on the main road through the village and is in a pleasant position commanding excellent views over the Lincolnshire Wolds.
The churchyard contains some interesting tombs and is well kept.
The church is probably thirteenth century and was
extensively renovated in 1900. The pews have old benchends. The stained glass windows are
of interest. The layout of the church is that of a nave, north transept, chancel and
For enquiries please e-mail the Rector Father Trevor Walker